Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog Is Back!!!!

What seems like a long long time ago I was asked to become a member of a design team for the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. After being a member of the team for quite a while illness, and life in general, got in the way and I had to step down. But now the challenge blog is returning and I am back on the team. ( doing a happy dance here while I type).

Cazzy set the first challenge and I was stumped straight away. She decided to make the challenge "Use a photo"...
What's the big deal about that? Well as someone who HATES having their photo taken I rarely take photos myself...so if I have to choose a favourite photo I don't have many to choose from.
It just happened that the setting of this challenge coincided with the anniversary of my lovely Maggie passing, and I cherish every photo I have of her....so that was it, decision made.
We need to use a digi image from Bugaboo who are co sponsors of the challenge, along with Crafty Ribbons. I chose to work with Flower Tag 1. I took the image into Craft Artist, recoloured it and turned it into an intelligent frame so I could snap my photo behind it. Hope you like...




4 comments

  1. Oh this is so so beautiful and such a wonderful tribute hugs Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. We do get so attached to our pets don't we? We have another dog now but she will always be very special to me.

      Delete
  2. Hi Di. Glad to see you back on your blog. Your gorgeous Maggie was lucky to have such loving humans looking after him. Still waiting for my computer by the way😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane it's great to have you back on the team. This is a fabulous interpretation of the theme and a wonderful tribute to your sweet Maggie. Hugs Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.