Challenge 3 - Create a Scene

Challenge launch time at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog.
This time the theme is Create a Scene. Our sponsors are Limited Runs Digital Stamps and Squigglfly. Please head over to Quirky Blog to see the prizes on offer. Sorry about the short post today, but major internet problems have meant that I needed to post quickly while I had a chance.


My scene would look lovely on a nursery wall. Limited Runs images were used in Craft Artist to create the scene and extra images printed to create decoupaging. Hope you like....

3 comments

  1. Diane, you created a brilliant scene. I am sure this is exactly what Quirky Craft Challenges had in mind with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sure I popped over, (probably on sis in law's computer, and that doesn't have a mouse, so must have forgot to press something!) I used this Mushroom too, but did it all on the comuter in the hour I had at home! (So mine isn't a real card.)
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scene is fantastic!! Such attention to detail!
    I don't see it posted but... I really love your tulip card over at Quirky Craft Challenges today. The soft colours of your tulips blend perfectly with the background papers. It's beautiful and wanted to let you know!
    Thanks for having me as a Guest DT this week...What an honour!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.