Oh My!

It has been nearly 2 and a half years since I posted to this Blog! Where has the time gone!

I fell out of love with blogging, does anyone still do it? I have no idea if anyone will even see this post!

Oh well, never mind. I just thought I would post some pics of cards made recently. I had stopped crafting for pleasure, more or less. Just making cards as and when I needed to send one, not much fun in that really, just get one done an sent. Since lock down began my neighbour and her friend have been raising money for the local children's hospice as their fund raising has been so terribly hit. They are both sewers. I dabble with sewing, knitting, everything really, but papercrafts are my favourite, so I thought I might be able to help them out. I donated some cards and gift boxes and notepads, and I made some frames too. They seemed to be quite popular, but it also served to get me back into making things for the pleasure of it, not just out of necessity. I have almost forgotten how to post pictures......












Well thats me caught up for the time being.
Stay safe and well!




No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.