Challenge 17- School's Out For Summer.

It is time for the next challenge. The fortnights zip by so fast!


It is my turn to set the challenge this time and  I was thinking about what to set, a new shape card?....an old shape card we have all forgotten about?....a certain element? colour?...so many choices!
I decided in the end to go for School's Out For Summer. I want to see children having fun. I decided on this theme because i was thinking about how hard my Children had worked this year towards their exams. Not that they are children any more at 20 and 17, but they have worked so hard and really were ready for the Summer Break. So that's what I want to see, any project that shows or involves children having fun!

We have a sponsor for this challenge. Robyns Fetish.


newproudsponsor



They are offering a great prize of your choice of 5 Digital Images to the winner, as decided by our Design Team. There is such a choice on their website, I would be hard pressed to choose. Come to the challenge blog at Quirkycrafts Challenge Blog, show us your entry and you might have the difficult choice to make.



No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.