Quirky Crafts Challenge 17 - Red Hat

New challenge time again and this time we have the challenge of Red Hat. You can make anything you like as long as there is a red hat there somewhere. He is my offering
I used the Red Hat digistamp provided by our sponsors Robyn's Fetish. I decided to enlarge the stamp to make a hat shaped card. The red and black flower paper is from a Summertime Designs digikit I downloaded for free ages ago, i traced the flower outlines with a glue pen and added black glitter. The ribbon section of the hat is also black glitter. The image has a flower on the hat already, but I wanted it to be more 3d, so I set about making one of Penny Duncan's Grunge roses from the file on her website. I think it sets the card off a treat.



3 comments

  1. That grungy flower is just fabulous Diane! Perfect fit!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane - just spotted your comment on WOYWW. Hope you're back soon to play - take care! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diane...What an AWESOME hat!!! And the flower is the perfect touch!!! BEAUTIFUL job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.